LED Par 30 Alternative
With a high CRI for greater color definition and a choice of warm white (2500K) soft white (2700K) or white (3000K) CTT, these lamps can be used in many applications from home to hospitality to art galleries and museums. The 10W PAR30 lamps, with beam angles at 10°, 15°, and 25°, provide the ultimate flexibility.
With these lamps you are able to mix and match optics and drivers to find a unique solution for any application. All lamps are RoHS compliant, contain no mercury, lead or other hazardous materials and emit no UV or IR radiation. Along with being environmentally friendly, these lamps are avialable in 10W PAR30 and 13W saving considerable energy compared to halogen lamps with similar light output.
- UV and IR free
- Mercury and lead free
- Dimmable down to 10%
- Available in 2500K, 2700K and 3000K color temperatures
- Assembled in the USA (10W only)
- Excellent color quality
- RoHS compliant
- Suitable for damp locations
- Reduce energy consumption up to 76%
- Lasts up to 20 times longer than halogen PAR30 lamps
- No warm-up time, instant-on with full light output and stable color
- Long Life: up to 50,000 hours